Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting into fishing arkansas style. I would like to know more about good places to go, preferrably not too far from little rock, but can travel if necessary. I would like to get into wade fishing and learn about some of the smaller creeks. Fly rod optional, have never used one, but think it would be a lot of fun. I would like to gain some experience so that I can take my father eventually. He really loves to fish, but has never fished the way I hear people talking about doing it in arkansas. Any help, advice, and locations would be greatly appreciated. Consider me at a novice level......but motivated to learn.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
for bass and perch small crawfish crankbaits, small beetle spins, brown, watermelon and black gitzits, 4" finese worms on leadheads and zoom superflukes will catch all the fish you want on ultra lights. as far as small streams look in the mountains in the ozarks and ouachitas and you will find more than you could fish in a lifetime. you could also fish the red river.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.