Interco Vampire ATV tires

Discussion in 'Vehicles, Boats, Campers, & ATVs' started by carbonelement, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Find some blemished tires on there website I want to pick up. Has anyone used these tires? I would like to hear something about them. I want them for some pretty serious off roading and they look as if they will fit the bill. Thanks in advance for the info.

2. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I have some that were on my sons 2 wheel drive 4-wheeler and they will take you anywhere. He could go places on it that 4X4 wheelers couldnt go with lesser tires.

3. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

vamps are bad:censored: tires. Hard to stop em.

4. mmcginty19

mmcginty19 Well-Known Member

They are great tires if most of your riding is gonna be in soft muddy ground. They aren't worth a poo if the majority of your riding is on rocks or hard packed surfaces.

5. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

x2

6. yeah, most of my riding is off the beaten path. Everyonce in awhile I hit a gravel road but not to often.

7. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

I love vamps too but my kenda bear claws do the job for me

8. Well the majority of my riding is either in a swamp or really close to it. I snorkled it because of this fact. I do all kinds of extremely deep mud and high water riding. I pretty much have to so I can check the fence and make sure the cattle cant get out. So it souds like the Vampires may be the way I need to go. I found 28 in tires for $68. For the blemished of course but I could care less if you can read the sidewall. Thanks for the input.

9. schaps72

schaps72 Well-Known Member

what web site where you looking at?

10. Those are pretty good prices. For me I don't want a Vampire because they are a rough tire.....I mean the ride.
    But I used to run Super Swampers and they were a good tire.

http://www.intercotire.com/

11. .375H&H

.375H&H Well-Known Member

Check these bad boys out !

[​IMG]

12. jublain

jublain Well-Known Member

What are those??

13. those are the new "Black Mamba". They are supposed to be the best of the best. BUT they are HEAVY. They weight over 60# a peice. They are BAD :censored: looking but my god they cost an arm and a leg and they are rediculously heavy.

14. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

Camps are a good tire. I have some on my old Honda 300 and they will get you through some stuff. They actually ride surprisingly well for such an aggressive tire.