Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading another post on here, it's hard to believe that nothing was mentioned of the loss of this great man. Although I'm not a regular poster here, I/we should have at least said a few words so I'll start.

Although I feel like I knew Gary well, I honestly do not think I ever knew his last name. The important thing is that I knew Gary well enough to know what kind of person is was, and he was one of the most honest, caring, and genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Besides the way he ran his business, you could tell by the way he treated people. His wife Sheryl comes to mind and if you ever saw the way he looked at his grandkids with that warm grin you could almost see into his soul.

I bet that man could teach us a thing or two, not only about hunting but about how to be a better human being. I bet he is up in heaven right now telling hunting stories to St. Peter.

I'll miss Gary and his shop. I wish his family well.

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary definitely was a great guy. You summed it up pretty well.

I dont mean to steal your thunder, but there was a thread about it.
http://www.arkansashunting.net/showthread.php?t=34294
I wasn't doing it for the thunder...but I doubt you meant it like that.

Like I said, I don't post here as much as I would like but I should have done a search before I made that post.

Mods, if you want to delete this I'll understand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.