Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doss anyone have luck fishing with inline spinners on the river? I am trying to find productive lures in the muddy water. I am thinking it will put out a lot of vibration And some flash.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We use them regularly once the water warms. I like throwing them around jetties when there is a little bit of current. I use white when the water is not real muddy and chartruse or yellow when its dirty.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Yep...

all times of the year.

But you have to know how to fish them. Cold water=slower pattern=lighter lure. Everything eats them, too, so don't expect to catch bass all the time. I've caught catfish, drum, dogfish, crappie, bream of all kinds, sauger, you name it. Kind of my go-to bait if nothing else works. I used to make my own lures in the winter when I couldn't go fishing. I think I have enough to last this spring and that's about it. Might just buy some online.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bass Buck. I didn't think a bass would take a spinner bait this early. I went fishing this past Wednesday for couple hours in the morning but couldn't get a nice. Tried a jig and craw, crankbait and even a little jig and grub seeing if I could get a panfish or two.

I'll have to try some spinners next time I go.
Thanks for the input everyone one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts