Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the following guns. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one at? They just don't seem to keep very many of these in-stock around here. Everyone says they could order me one, but I could just buy from gunbroker if I wanted to go that route. I will be going to the Big Buck Classic in a couple of weeks, so if anyone knows of any place in Little Rock or North Little Rock that might have these in-stock please let me know. I don't mind going to almost anywhere in NEA to look at and possibly buy. The two that I have * beside are the ones that I am most interested in at this time.

*1) North American Arms .22 Magnum Mini Revolver.

*2) Charter Arms .357 Magnum DAO Model 73521

3) Taurus .357 Magnum
A) Model 650SS2 DAO C) Model 651SHC DA/SA
B) Model 650B2 DAO D) Model 651B2 DA/SA

JR

· Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey everyone I got the NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver, so I can mark that one off of my list. Thanks again conwayhntr. :thumb: I'm still looking for the Charter Arms .357 if anyone knows where I might find one of them at please let me know.

JR

· Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I had been looking for a brand new one (I'm not opposed to used at all.) I had looked at the Charter's and the Taurus', because they were the ones mostly in my price range for a new gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.