I'm looking for the following guns.

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by JR, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

I'm looking for the following guns. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one at? They just don't seem to keep very many of these in-stock around here. Everyone says they could order me one, but I could just buy from gunbroker if I wanted to go that route. I will be going to the Big Buck Classic in a couple of weeks, so if anyone knows of any place in Little Rock or North Little Rock that might have these in-stock please let me know. I don't mind going to almost anywhere in NEA to look at and possibly buy. The two that I have * beside are the ones that I am most interested in at this time.

*1) North American Arms .22 Magnum Mini Revolver.

*2) Charter Arms .357 Magnum DAO Model 73521

3) Taurus .357 Magnum
    A) Model 650SS2 DAO C) Model 651SHC DA/SA
    B) Model 650B2 DAO D) Model 651B2 DA/SA

JR

2. JR

Hey everyone I got the NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver, so I can mark that one off of my list. Thanks again conwayhntr. :thumb: I'm still looking for the Charter Arms .357 if anyone knows where I might find one of them at please let me know.

JR

3. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

Are you dead set on the charter arms .357, or would a similar bobbed hammer snubbie be ok?

4. JR

Well, I had been looking for a brand new one (I'm not opposed to used at all.) I had looked at the Charter's and the Taurus', because they were the ones mostly in my price range for a new gun.

5. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

I understand! Unless they've got to seed in the last few years, the little Rossi revolvers were inexpensive, and well thought of as well. At least we had good luck with them when we were selling them in the 90's...