Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the new economic stimulus bill, you guessed it......all them illegals will get a nice fat check too:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
The only way you should get the stimulus package is if you are paying taxes, which we all know, illegals do not.

Why is it so dang good to be an illegal around here?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Without getting into a 3 page ramble, there are a lot that are on the list becuase of the Democrats adding the $3,000 wage and up rule to the package. (Never mind that they did NOT pay taxes, but that is part of the rambling) Illegals are already allowed a number, that is given for the employers benefit more than theirs, but they get a number, kinda like a pretend ssn, then they get their check on that number. If that number has been paid $3,000 for last year, they will get a check. That is where the ectra $200 that BUSH wanted to give the actual taxpayers went, to someone that paid no taxes, but that is BUSH's fault as well, he would not let them have a job, so we have to give them some more money. Kinda like the earned income credit, (don't get me wrong, I am all for helping people that CAN not hlep themselves, but becuase you are lazy, i don't think my taxes should give you $4-5k a year to sit on your butt at tax time) ANyway, after a half ramble, the senate is taking up the issue and looking to try and change a couple things to the bill, but to do that, they will leave out a chunk of actual AMERICANS that would have benefited from the $3,000 wage rule, so probably will not happen, unless they can somehow verify the numbers/ssn before they are handed out, which probalby will not happen due to the time line they are looking at.

·
53,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John, please quote your source on this info.

Thanks,

.270Win
(a.) The new economic stimulus bill (b.)the experts! >> I'm not gonna drag out all the details at this time, but they are not hidden from you or anyone else. Anybody that needs to know....is just as able as I; to find out!:wink:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, I've had about enough! IF you or I break the law we go to jail. If you sneak into the country illegally to benefit Big Business , thus breaking the law, you get a check. Can somebody please enforce the :censored: law?

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
illegals are already allowed a number, that is given for the employers benefit more than theirs, but they get a number, kinda like a pretend ssn, then they get their check on that number. If that number has been paid $3,000 for last year, they will get a check. .
If an immigrant has any sort of ID number then they are actually here legally and usually on a work visa of some sort. The only way the gov. knows they are here and where to send the check is if they are legally employed and PAY taxes.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I know no facts, however, I DO know there are a lot of politicians who want to "convert" these illegals to legal. What better way to get them safely ID'd to get that process started? We all know that folks like that will come out & line up with their hands out for our tax dollars.

And,,,,,,just so everyone who reads this knows where I stand - I do not have a problem with part of my tax money going to support the elderly, some who are temporarily down & out and the truly disabled.......as a matter of fact I believe they need to be getting MORE than what they are. I DO have a problem with my tax money going to illegals & lazy deadbeats!!!

Furthermore, I believe our retirement age in this country could actually be lowered if the Social Security that is stripped from our earnings were set aside for nothing but the elderly, the temporarily down & out, & the truly disabled. If SS were used for what it is supposed to be, there would be a tremendous amount of money there. My 2 pennies worth, MM

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, I've had about enough! IF you or I break the law we go to jail. If you sneak into the country illegally to benefit Big Business , thus breaking the law, you get a check. Can somebody please enforce the :censored: law?
If Hitllary is elected, this will only be the beginning. Can you say "earned income credit for gay couples"?

·
Registered
353 Posts
If an immigrant has any sort of ID number then they are actually here legally and usually on a work visa of some sort. The only way the gov. knows they are here and where to send the check is if they are legally employed and PAY taxes.
Not exactly. They can still be here illegally, work, employer pays a number, legally, and you have NO idea who just got that money.

Oh, and the gov has less than a 1% chance of actually knowing who that is...

Just one example, even work visa, student visa, visitor visa (by the way, student and visitors are prohibited from working) can be issued this number for other reasons, person becomes an over stay, which is a VERY big problem, then you have illegals with a number...

Big loopholes with no hopes of being closed because we have to take care of everybody....

·
53,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not exactly. They can still be here illegally, work, employer pays a number, legally, and you have NO idea who just got that money.

Just one example, even work visa, student visa, visitor visa (by the way, student and visitors are prohibited from working) can be issued this number for other reasons, person becomes an over stay, which is a VERY big problem, then you have illegals with a number...

Big loopholes with no hopes of being closed because we have to take care of everybody....
McCain has the answer.....AMNESTY for All Illegal Aliens

·
Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
11,017 Posts
I'll go one further. We should not be paying for illegals to have kids in this country. If a lower paid worker who is a legal citizen cannot get health insurance and is over the line for assistance the gov. says... sorry. If an illegal workers wife who is here illegally cannot afford to pay it is paid for, pre natal and all. While I am on health care, why should I pay for a homosexuals HIV drugs? Why should I pay for a meth heads teeth to be fixed while he is in prison? Why should I help pay for diabetes treatment for someone who will not work to improve their health by eating right? Why should I pay for a heroin addict to get methadone? The list is endless and we taxpayers pay for it. There should be insurance price breaks and tax breaks for those who try to live healthy. The health care system in this country will never be fixed because it is big business to put a bandaid on the sick and keep them alive but not cured. Off my box.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I'll go one further. We should not be paying for illegals to have kids in this country. If a lower paid worker who is a legal citizen cannot get health insurance and is over the line for assistance the gov. says... sorry. If an illegal workers wife who is here illegally cannot afford to pay it is paid for, pre natal and all. While I am on health care, why should I pay for a homosexuals HIV drugs? Why should I pay for a meth heads teeth to be fixed while he is in prison? Why should I help pay for diabetes treatment for someone who will not work to improve their health by eating right? Why should I pay for a heroin addict to get methadone? The list is endless and we taxpayers pay for it. There should be insurance price breaks and tax breaks for those who try to live healthy. The health care system in this country will never be fixed because it is big business to put a bandaid on the sick and keep them alive but not cured. Off my box.
:exactly: :thanks: :skeptical: :hair: I'm feeling the same way but doubt it makes any difference. Too many dam bleeding heart liberals these days wanting to save the world!:smack:

·
Registered
5,704 Posts

If what you say first is true then what name are they going to put on the check and what address are they going to send it to?

Also,
A. with a work visa you have to get an actual Social Security Number and you pay taxes to the US GOV. So therefore you deserve a check.

B. with a student visa you also have to get an actual Social Security Number. On the card it specifically says that you can't work without INS authorization. In other words when an employer files this SSN with the feds. the person will not be allowed to work. So, they won't receive a check!

C. FYI, visitor visas do not recieve any sort of ID number when they enter this country.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts