Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
A bro I was in the Nav with had sauce just for rattlers... don't know what all was in it, but it included habeneros and homemade tomato sauce!

He soaked 'em for a day, dried 'em off, put 'em on the grill for like two minutes to each side then dredged 'em back in the sauce and grilled 'em high off the heat 'til the sauce was glazed!! They were bad a$$ed!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok, you got me, maybe it wasn't 6 ft in the pic, He was a little drawed up after that head whacking....:razz: he did stretch to 6 once he loosened up a bit....back on the ground :up: ps tastes like chicken

·
Member<br>2007 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner<br>2
6,128 Posts
No doubt that's a good one, but he ain't no 6 footer. Maybe about 60 inches. I've handled lots of rattlesnakes in my life, and the longest I've ever layed eyes on was about 64 inches, and it was a BIG ONE. If he's 6', then you must be about 7' or taller since he ain't touching the ground and his head is about shoulder level with you. :twocents:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.