If it's to warm where your at

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by jcp, May 18, 2017.

1. jcp

jcp Well-Known Member

Cato
    Well it was 80 here the first part of the week now it's snowing. We are supposed to get between 6-12" here , the mountains 20 miles west are projecting up to 3'.
    I'm ready for winter to be over and spring or summer to show up

2. Allenn

Allenn Well-Known Member

Where In the heck are you ?

3. jcp

jcp Well-Known Member

Cato
    Northern Colorado , 30 miles south of Cheyenne Wyoming

4. Allenn

Allenn Well-Known Member

Enjoy It! It's already freaking hot here .

5. A friend sent me a video from outside Butte, Mt yesterday and it was brutal..

6. jcp

jcp Well-Known Member

Cato
    I got a call this morning at 430 asking if I could come help get equipment we had sitting about a 1/4 mile from the cache poudre river. It was snowing here but pouring rain down that way. I was on that location at 17:30 last night , when I got there at 5:30 this morning the water was almost waist deep , when I left 2 hours later it was probably over my head. Lucky for us we got all the dozers, trac hoes and a boring rig moved.

7. jcp

jcp Well-Known Member

Cato
    ImageUploadedByArkansas Hunting1495204727.981203.jpg ImageUploadedByArkansas Hunting1495204762.903364.jpg
    Got quite a bit of snow the past 24 hrs , thank goodness it was above freezing or we could have been hip deep

8. ArkGirl

ArkGirl Well-Known Member

wow....I feel cooler just looking at the pictures. :D

9. y hunt

y hunt Super Moderator Staff Member

That is why that part of the country really only gets a short 3 month spring and summer. Winter is never far away.

10. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Y'all can keep it up there