Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,527 Posts
I took off after a punk in a drag boat once who was circling my boat throwing a wake...man was I pissed....then my T-motor broke off the bracket and landed about middle ways of my deck!:whistle::biggrin::up:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was in saline river bass fishing. Turned around to say something to my son and drifted into an underwater log that I didn't see coming. Snapped it right off. Talked to mr Craig at the trolling motor shop and I'm still under two year warranty, but minn Kota does have lifetime warranty on the shaft. Thanks for the offer on the free one tho

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I have had just about every kind of mishap you can imagine while fishing. Broken rods, broken trolling motors, dead batteries, left plugs out, ran outa gas, hole in the boat, hook in the hand, son fell in the drink after the wife knocked my new pole in the water.....on and on and on. Have come to expect it actually lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.