I'd really like opinions on this FAKE picture...

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kendract, Dec 13, 2010.

1. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

So this picture was taken in Berwick, LA. The hunter says his camera was broken but the memory card was in tact with this creepy picture on it. I am sure this is fake, things like this don't exist. What are your opinions? I'm sure some of you have seen this around the internet...maybe. I really wish I could just figure out HOW this person did this...

[​IMG]

2. y hunt

y hunt Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry BL, but that is why I stay up North. That there is one of them swamp creatures.

3. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

There is another link on here with the same pic totally fake I think the general concensus was a new iphone app that you can alter pics

4. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

fake or not . . eww!! gives me the creeps . I hope nobody would ever try to play a prank on me wearing something like that in the woods while I was hunting . wouldnt be good for them . . I saw that pic fri night and I was roaming through the swamp bottoms sat morn duckhuntin .and kept thinkin bout it . lol .kept my light on BRIGHT!!

5. kendract

I looked a lot before I posted, I didn't want to post if there was another thread on this. I must have missed it. But I didn't think of that iPhone app, that could def. be it.

6. kendract

I just noticed this...here is a very good clue that it is faked. On the left arm, those veins do not go all the way down. I could understand on the right arm because it's the edge of the pic and may be blurry, but it's a little obvious there on the left arm...

7. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

I dont remeber what thread it was on but i think rebel jr was the one that posted it..ya it is pretty creepy

8. TMHC

TMHC Well-Known Member

This pic was discussed on another thread that I visit. It is said to be a still from a J.J. Abram's sci-fi thriller called Super 8, and it's being used as viral advertising for the film. Not confirmed but comes from a reliable source.

9. kendract

Yaaay! I knew it was fake. Thanks :clap:. It would definitely explain how it was Photoshopped (or any other form) so perfectly into the picture.

10. tkcampb1

tkcampb1 Well-Known Member

Relax everybody, it's just B up to his shinanigans again....:fit:

[​IMG]

11. NWA Bowhntr

NWA Bowhntr Well-Known Member

:fit::fit::fit::fit: Leave it up to B!!:fit::fit::fit:

12. btech29

btech29 Well-Known Member

What the heck??? TK you must have too much time on your hands. Thats a dang good looking monster though. :thumb:

13. tkcampb1

It's lunch time, what can I say! :fit::fit::fit::fit::fit:

14. WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior Active Member

With today's technology and limitless capabilites of photoshop it would be easy for some computer tech person to super impose anything into a picture just as the one above. But just in case this pic is real, this is the reason why im sure to always carry my concealed weapon while bow hunting.

15. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

I don't know tk, I suspect that photo may have been photoshopped. I've met "b" in real life and his arms ain't nearly as big around as shown in that picture. :shrug:

.270Win

16. kendract

LMAO you guys are great.

I checked out the news broadcast of this photo and when it is shown on the news, the thing is in the exact same position, same time (1:44:12)...but taken on December 4...instead of November 30...I guess that proves it's fake!

But..in case anyone wanted to try and debunk it, I think the guy in this link already did.
    http://byjov.blogspot.com/2010/12/mystery-alienzombie-hunting-pic.html#comment-form

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  17. tkcampb1

:fit::fit::fit:

I can't attest to that, I've yet to meet B. I'll have to take your word for it, you seem like a straight shooter! :up:

18. btech29

btech29 Well-Known Member

Very funny guys. Ill fix you both up good. It may not be today, tomorrow or even next week, but when you least expect it. :biggrin:

19. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

:fit: :thumb:

20. tkcampb1

:eek:

I'm afraid I may have awoken a sleep'n giant! :doh: