Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ICO Hunting Club still needing about 4 new members. Located in zone 12 twelve miles north east of Sheridan. Lease has a little over 4700 acres. Club dues are $350.00 per year with a one time $20.00 key fee. If any one is interested give Dennis Standridge( our president) a call at 870-942-0838.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last chance we are about ready to close the books on 2008 membership. If there are any one interested give Dennis a call at 870-942-0838 or JQ Richardson a call at 501-835-4532.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are quail. I have seen a few ducks in the bottoms but not enough to hunt. Same for the dove. I don't recall any body doing any bird hunting except for turkey. As far as open slots for membership you will need to call JQ Richardson to see if any are still open.

·
Registered
76 Posts
reply to birds n the area

I am a new member this year. Have been down there this afternoon and once last week and have seen quite a few dove in the clearcuts. Its not like a paid hunt in a dove field but you could definatley walk around and bust a few.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.