Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have made several and fixin to make another one, curious though for any of you that have, what size aerator and delay where you using? what size ice chest?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
I used a 5gal Igloo Orange Drink Dispenser I got from Whitebread. I put a little Academy bubble maker aerator in it. It works real good. I use it for bream to keep or bream to bait. I've used it to put caught catfish and crappie in and also big slickhead minnows.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have don't that to.....was curious about a delay tho....instead of plug in and unplug ever so often....ive seen em for around $40 and they have a 3 minute delay

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
I had one for a while in a 48 quart ice chest. Mine had a bilge pump that pumped water to a sprinkler. It didn't work very well though because the pump was in the icechest and would heat up the water too much. I have better luck with a frozen water bottle in the icechest to keep the water cold.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had one for a while in a 48 quart ice chest. Mine had a bilge pump that pumped water to a sprinkler. It didn't work very well though because the pump was in the icechest and would heat up the water too much. I have better luck with a frozen water bottle in the icechest to keep the water cold.
10-4 I always did that as well, they make aerator kits with suction cups and spout to the top of the water, figure with that and the old frozen Gatorade bottle or milk just I should be aight

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Just use an old 48 qt cooler and drop a Mr. Bubbles in and put gator clips or a 12 volt plug on it and you're done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts