Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day when it sleeted all night, I went out at about 10 that night, and checked on my dog, big yellow lab, named Max. He was ok and bouncing around. I noticed the sleet had piled up by the back door, and shoveled it off. Went to bed and got up around 6 that morning. Max's pen is in front of my truck, and I went out to warm my truck up, and noticed the sun cover (trampolin type cover) I had over Max's pen had fell through, and the bad part was it covered his entrance to his house. He spent the whole dang night in the sleet. He was not wet, and he seemed to be in good spirits, but that still haunts me. I was so pissed at myself for not thinking about that could possibly happen. I never saw sleet building up on it, but its about 6 1/2 ft tall including concrete. I gave him a warm meal and water, and he was all ok, but dang that sure made me mad at myself.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got that right, you know when life seems to get you down, and your pissed off at the world, or its just one of those days. My dog Max can always bring me out of those kind of moods. He is man's best friend without a doubt. Now my big fat black cat, that I got talked into keeping from its siameze mother, to which also we have in the house, can make me madder than heck. Between bothering me when he wants out, or scratching the woods floors, or carpet, or furniture, or chasing its mother around the house knocking lamps over, I would like to skin that sucker and make a rug.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.