Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I am looking to lease anything around the Springdale area. Obviously I am not the only one from taking a look at the sight. Just a couple of things I have working for me is the fact that I am the only party involved and Bow only. I will take anything from 10 acres up! Prvate land owners, clubs, leases, etc. I have made a few contacts with realtors in the area asking land owners that are trying to sell. I am not looking to tie up a sell. If you are a land owner trying to sell, lease to me, and sell the next day...my loss! Been hunting my whole life. I am very professional and RESPECTFUL.

Thank Yall Very Much

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am in the same boat you are. I live in springdale and there is so much developement goin on..i have talked to a guy south of siloam and he may be interested in leasin 35 acres.
Man there has got to be something around here. Good luck with that! If the price is to high and you want to split it give me a PM. I am going to continue down that road with the realtors. I hope you find something.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I seen some for sale signs for some decent size tracts of land out around War Eagle, take 412 to nob hill, turn left like your going to the mariana. The Lindsey group is the realtor and I doubt the would be much help, but if you can get in contact with the owner, it may be worth a shot. If memory serves me right the tracts were from 150-600 acre range

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,135 Posts
I seen some for sale signs for some decent size tracts of land out around War Eagle, take 412 to nob hill, turn left like your going to the mariana. The Lindsey group is the realtor and I doubt the would be much help, but if you can get in contact with the owner, it may be worth a shot. If memory serves me right the tracts were from 150-600 acre range
A friend of mine already has that leased. He's had it for 11 years now. He leases it to run cows on and cut hay. Its 610 acres and he pays 14,000.00 a year to farm it. He lets a few of his friends hunt it, but thats it. Its for sale for 20 million. A development company out of New York owns it. I'm sure if you just do some driving around you can find some other places just like it. I dont know what hunting leases cost, but I know if he wasnt making a living farming he wouldnt be paying that much for it.

·
Registered
14,537 Posts
May want to look in SE KS or SW MO they got bigger deer
Better make sure you remember the checkbook if you go to KS! It costs money just to think about deer hunting on private land in KS. The place I turkey hunted on in KS last year has properties literally bordering each other in KS and OK. They charge about 1.5X the $ for the KS deer hunt. Then you have to draw a tag too!
He told us what prime deer leases in KS go for... I dont remember the exact figure, but it made my jaw hit the ground.

SW MO might not be too bad. I dont think the deer get any bigger until you get closer to KC. Their nonres deer licenses apparently just went up, but they could still eat your lunch if you want to bow and gun hunt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.