I went and did it

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by coonnutz, Dec 12, 2010.

1. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Well I went and did what I said I wouldn't do. I purchased my first app for my iPhone today:up:

2. btech29

btech29 Well-Known Member

3. coonnutz

Angry birds:clap:

4. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

Sounds like a heck of a lot more fun than what I did today. I reorganized all of my food storage, redid my inventory, and wrote up a new shopping list.

5. coonnutz

Oh I can guarantee you this is more fun than that. I have literally spent all day playing this:clap:

6. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Make sure to get the angry birds season game as well. You can play all of the halloween levels now and play all the Christmas ones up to today. Then you get one a day til Christmas.

7. Tink

Tink Well-Known Member

Congrats on the app. :up:

8. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Don't take long to get a bucks worth of entertainment out of it.

9. jas870

jas870 Super Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Dern good app right there!

10. coonnutz

Sure didn't :thumb:

Best one yet:clap:

11. btech29

I just got that app. Thats a really gun game. Ive played it non stop since I got it. It should help pass the time in the treestand. :up:

12. coonnutz

Yeah that crap is addictive too:thumb:

13. btech29

Im still playing it. I love this game. Just simple and dont require much thought. I love the sounds the birds make.

14. coonnutz

Yeah when I first started playing it I was laughing at all the different sounds they made.

Oh I sent you a text message too:up:

15. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

Pass what time in the stand, what happened to enjoying the great outdoors. You guys that worry about not seeing big bucks need to put the phone down while hunting and start seeing all the deer thats out there. I like phones and apps as much as the next guy but when you spend hours on it and even play games on the stand, come on what kind of hunter are you.

16. green_head_getter

green_head_getter Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Sun up til sun down. U have slow times jn the stand. That's when the fone comes out and ah.net comes up.....or zynga poker. Btw if anyone plays zynga poker lemme know. I'll make a thread

17. coonnutz

I haven't had any problems killing deer, while playing with my cell phone, maybe some folks aren't as good at multi tasking as others:whistle:

18. btech29

Just the kind that consistently kills good deer. :shrug:

19. n2deer

n2deer Well-Known Member

The point is look at how the new generation hunts. I know when I get on the stand the last thing I think about is some game. Do you enjoy being out in the woods more or just posting your kill on facebook :shrug:

20. coonnutz

:fit::clap: