Arkansas Hunting banner

141 - 160 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
I work in a hospital so I have to wear one if I want a paycheck. I told them morning I'll be glad when the election is over so I can take this blasted mask off.

·
Premium Member
14,769 Posts
I work in a hospital so I have to wear one if I want a paycheck. I told them morning I'll be glad when the election is over so I can take this blasted mask off.
You know that’s interesting. I went and took a drug test at a big hospital a few weeks ago. I wondered all through there ever to the OR waiting room saw about 30 employees not a single mask. Got to my suit finally about 10 employees not a single mask. I even made a comment about it to the girl who did my test. Her reply was F a mask

·
Premium Member
14,157 Posts
You know that’s interesting. I went and took a drug test at a big hospital a few weeks ago. I wondered all through there ever to the OR waiting room saw about 30 employees not a single mask. Got to my suit finally about 10 employees not a single mask. I even made a comment about it to the girl who did my test. Her reply was F a mask
That was a veterinarian office........ppfffffft

·
Registered
24,730 Posts
It's a simple concept.

I don't live my life to please other people.

People with underlying conditions should worry about themselves, not me.
That has been my thought through the whole thing. I couldn’t care one single bit less if someone wants or needs to wear a mask. That is their choice to do so, and I FULLY support their choice to do so. That’s the joy of personal freedom. Just leave me and mine alone. Let me decide what is best for my family. It has NOTHING to do with being a tough guy, what other people think of me or their perception of me, nada. I don’t care. Just leave me alone.

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
I am not a fan of the mask and like most I question it's effectiveness in a community setting
but I can tell you about Hot Springs.

I don't know if it is because it is deemed a retirement area with more than a few share of elderly but they have taken the mask thing serious since long before the statewide mandate.

I have seen more than a few folks walked out of stores here due to refusing to wear one.
A few stores have security at the front door, I don't know but I assume it is mask enforcement.

FYI, I did not read 6 pages I just piggy backed off of the first post.
Thats...like..CHEATING! I’m only half way through this thread now.

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts
That has been my thought through the whole thing. I couldn’t care one single bit less if someone wants or needs to wear a mask. That is their choice to do so, and I FULLY support their choice to do so. That’s the joy of personal freedom. Just leave me and mine alone. Let me decide what is best for my family. It has NOTHING to do with being a tough guy, what other people think of me or their perception of me, nada. I don’t care. Just leave me alone.
But the Governor didn't leave you alone.

·
Registered
23,779 Posts
Wow. You've met the Governor? You be special!!

Boys, there'll be a day in the near future when you'll look back and remember that you fought against wearing masks. Masks will be the least of the things governments try to require from you. Remember the day.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts

Boys, there'll be a day in the near future when you'll look back and remember that you fought against wearing masks. Masks will be the least of the things governments try to require from you. Remember the day.
Viva La Revolution!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,750 Posts

Now Buckrub you said that OFD knows the Governor.
I was just letting everyone know that was not that hard to do.
I will let every one know that I voted for him the first time but as I seen the way he was I couldn't vote for him the second time.
" I do be special"------ but it not got anything to do with the Gov.----- When it looks like the government is going to try to be telling us what to do
we have to VOTE and get it done right before that happens.

141 - 160 of 258 Posts