Arkansas Hunting banner

81 - 100 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Believe I asked on post 3 of this thread...still crickets
I saw that, so I figured the bold type and all caps might help. OP, if you want to DO something about it, then post what store it was so the rest of us know where not to go. Otherwise your post is pretty much just ineffective whining at best.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Ange - you knew the state law and chose not to obey it. The store owner complied with it. Don't be too hard on him - if you don't like it don't go back right ? it can be as simple as that
Not a law --A law has to be voted on---This is only a rule. Given out by ASA.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Please lets all just take a breath and rest a while before we all get a warning. or the hammer.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
A) The Store was a liquor store. I went in to get two Pints of Ayinger Hefeweizen

B) I did not throw a temper tantrum. I simply stated the mask is a hoax and the owner is being controlled by fear and that I would spend my money elsewhere. Adults can disagree sans temper tantrums.

C) I went down the road to an establishment owned by a Native American and got my two pints of Ayinger.

D) it’s the owner’s prerogative. I should not wave wasted my breath. I should have done an about face and hit the road Jack.

I bought into the 14 Day hoax. Now some like Bill Gates are saying we shouldn’t get back to normal until the summer of 2021. I will not abide by it.

III

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Instead of owned by a Native American, the better term would be owned a person born in America.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
A dim thinks a piece of cloth over his nose will protect him from the so called deadliest virus to ever affect mankind.
Heard Mark Levin today, talking about what we've already suspected. It was a Cov19, CDC report, evidently new. It shows that about 94% of the 200,000 (or whatever number) people that have been counted as Cov19 deaths, did not actually die because of the virus. They all had other serious conditions, some multiple, before testing positive for Cov19. Only about 6% of those 200,000 were healthy people, that contracted the disease & died from it. He said the news media, which usually jumps on CDC reports, & death statistics on Cov19.....probably won't be reporting on this one.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I got to go the bed 4:30 comes early. Y’all don’t let no one talk to bad about me or make anymore Hillary deals for me. If y’all don’t hear from me tomorrow I probably died from no mask.
Heck, hope nothing bad happens to ya, Allenn. But...just in case......can you go ahead & sign one of the fancy Jeep's over to me..?? :D

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
The store owner has the right to require clothing or otherwise to enter his property.

In this case, it seems the owner has fallen victim to cowardice and misinformation out of either ignorance or pure stoopidity. And, that is their right to be a sheep. I will not comply.

Ignorance and stupidity is more contagious that the virus. Even a small canvas of this small opinion board population reveals infected sheep among us. Pray for them. Seriously.

I have to wonder, though. Who still trusts one damn word out of the CDC?

81 - 100 of 258 Posts