Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I noticed you are from Mansfield. I have a place in Gravelly on Hwy 28 just south of you. I always have lots of ducks on the beaver ponds and creeks on my property. I would not want anybody hunting until after deer season. PM me and we could discuss price. I'm not a guide just a landowner, but I could put you on alot of ducks.

LC

·
Registered
298 Posts
Re: A good duck hunt

Hey, I've got some friends who have a big farm near DeWitt. They do some guiding. No, they are not one of those high-end places. Instead, they are just like most of our huntin' and fishin' buddies. They don't charge as much as most operations. They have lodging available in an old farm house that includes some of the trophies they've taken off the farm during the three generations they've had it. Just Google Roger Turner and DeWitt, or Chris Earhart or Jay Bly to get a phone number. I can promise that if you go, you'll enjoy yourself and the company. You'll probably need to buy some bigger pants when you leave, too, because they have some mean cookouts in the farm shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.