I turned wrong last week and apparently have been struck with sciatica

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by d2, Sep 6, 2017.

1. mk1848

mk1848 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If you slept on the floor last night, you might dial back the alcohol dosage just a bit.

Punkinseed and whetstone like this.
  2. Saltydog

Saltydog Well-Known Member

Two thrust bearings, an old seat belt, a piece of re-bar, and a cypress board I bet.... :D

3. jackiereed

jackiereed Well-Known Member

3 shots of Turkey makes me feel alot better and still able to function.

4. d2

d2 Well-Known Member

I am a professional when it comes to alcohol consumption and have not drank so much that I slept on the floor because I had too. I figured it would be better on my back to sleep on the floor than the bed. I think I was right. It's a store bought inversion table but I had figured out how to make one if he had gotten rid of it. I'll get it in use sometime today. Gonna wait till I got someone here that can flip me back up if I can't get upright by myself...d2

mk1848 likes this.
  5. mk1848

I've been there before and the floor is your friend when it goes out. When you can stand and lay down but anything in between is misery, there's not much worse.

6. whetstone

whetstone Well-Known Member

It can get worse. Wherever the pain doesn't go away wether you're laying, sitting, standing, just never stops. 3 or 4 years of that sucks.

Hope it works out for you d2. Do what the doc tells ya and try to avoid some of these

Attached Files:

7. d2

d2 Well-Known Member

I feel for you whetstone, thanks I think it will get better...d2

whetstone likes this.
  8. whetstone

whetstone Well-Known Member

I'm good, but take it seriously

9. mk1848

That's rough stuff whetstone.

whetstone likes this.
  10. d2

d2 Well-Known Member

Well my back is 100% better but now I have caught the gout in my left ankle. The side I have had the sciatica attack in. Apparently I was a bad guy in a former life and am paying for it now...d2