I need to vent

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by woodsnwater, Dec 28, 2010.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

By no means it's anyone here. Somethings I discuss and something I wish not to. I am a pretty private person and mind my own:censored:business. When one side of a story is told then assumption takes play. Why the:censored:does people get their own life and stay out of mine:verymad:. I live out in the country and don't bother anyone. I go to work,hunt or fish and come home to my family. You have those who keep getting in yours but Lord forbid you get in theirs. In my last statement: GET YOUR OWN:censored:LIFE...................

2. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Sometimes it just feels good to vent..

3. kendract

kendract Well-Known Member

Amen. :pray:

4. woodsnwater

Well, just some people enjoys to stir up drama. If I want that I'll All My Children. I don't like to be lied to or done things behind my back. I try to teach my boys to be honest and feel free to discuss anything with me. Yet, being taught to be sneaky and dishonest is not the right way to do things. By the way I am divorced with his mother. What are parents teaching kids these days? Not morales. Our world is already corrupted with people like this. I am not perfect, but I try to do right. Some has no respect for themselves not even other people. One thing I can only do is pray about it.

5. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Well said! Just remember who YOU are and that's all that matters!

6. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

I take it that mom is trying to turn your son against you? That may feel good to her at the moment but it will be bad for the son for a lifetime. Adults need to be....adults..

7. woodsnwater

Well, not quiet that, but almost. What's gonna happen is he will try to do it to me, he'll wind up doing it to her as well. It'll back fire. Guess who has to pick up the pieces? Me. I will cause he's my son. So, just pray for us that we get past this one more time.

Thanks
    WnW

8. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Gotta hate when the evil step person gets involved, a few of my inlaws are like that and it really ticks me off:mad:

9. woodsnwater

Don't get me wrong. It's not a step mom ( my wife ). Ex in laws and ex wife.

10. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Woods, alot of the time when these type of problem take place in seperated households, the ones doing it are trying to bring you down to the level that they reside in now. IMO, it may be a case of that they ended up finding out the hard way the grass was not greener on the other side of the fence after they hoped over it. One of the main tools they have that can be use in their attempt to do this is the only binding tie that now connects the 2 parted parties, the kids. There is never a win-win deal for anyone when this happens. Everyone will come out on the short end of the stick, but the ones that will suffer in the long run is the kids, themself. May be hard to do this, but if anyway possible try, at least on your part, not to make the kids the rope in the tugg-a-war!

11. woodsnwater

And you are correct. Like I told my wife, I will not get to they're level. That's what they want. I am better than that, at least I hope I am.

12. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

i'm pretty much in the same place you are, bad ex and at time's even worse ex inlaws ( until they need something ) but my soap opera is called As My Stomach turns :banghead:

13. woodsnwater

x2

14. bigmac7825

bigmac7825 Well-Known Member

Been dealing with that kind of crap for a long time. My ex-wife passed away and im glad we were finally getting along at the time but now I have to deal with her parents BS and what they don't understand is its my call now and I deem it necessary they won't see their grandson again. Some people just like to start drama and stir the pot. Sorry your having to go through that crap man.

15. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there are now winners in divorce. Trust me brother I've been there. My ex had me so mad at her one time I couldn't look at much less speak to her for a year and a half. The only reason I did is because I could see how it was affecting my kids. So I swolled my pride and was polite to her. Sorry you're having to go thru this but as with all things it will pass in time.

16. demented

demented Well-Known Member

Some people REALLY take advantage of the fact its against the law to just kill 'em. EX's of any type are usually the best at this.