Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
20,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having shooting problems or arrow problems or something....
I need someone to help me figure them out.
I know to properly tell what going on someone needs to watch me shoot.
I need one of you guys up here in NWA to help me out if ya'll can....

·
Premium Member
17,138 Posts
I'm having shooting problems or arrow problems or something....
I need someone to help me figure them out.
I know to properly tell what going on someone needs to watch me shoot.
I need one of you guys up here in NWA to help me out if ya'll can....
Are you shooting Hi/Lo,Rt or Left.What is your bow doing that is not right?
What is your Set-up?Sights arrow rest,Ect?
Have to know what your talking about to help.

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
It's simple aim small hit small. Lot's and lot's of practice at a poundage you can comfortably hold for minutes. Once you conquer this you can just shoot your bow a few times each year and be back deadly.

Bye the way a peep sight in a nessisty if you do not have one.

I'd be glad to help ya, but I live a long ways away.

Good luck

·
Banned
20,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My arrows were in my target nock low and left, but I figured the problem out. And it wasn't me thank goodness I thought I was losing my mind....my arrows were hitting the target straight but they are moving when they enter the target...I shot a different kind of target this weekend...the arrows were all in there straight....but thanks for responding!!!!!

·
Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey
13,107 Posts
Sounds like you just need someone that really knows archery to check your bow out and make sure it's tuned right and also watch you shoot. You'd be suprised at how a few simple adjustments can dramatically correct your shooting.

The most knowledgeable guy I know is John Thomas who owns Mount George Archery just south of Russellville. I'm sure there are others on this forum that use him, too. That may be too far, but if you're willing to make the drive, you won't be disappointed. He's got a really nice indoor range, and he's always willing to work with you one on one. He's a no nonsense guy, super nice, and he doesn't try to sell you a bunch of stuff you don't need.

PH# 479-576-2786

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.