Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone now where i can get some good camo gear around Hot Springs? I have plenty regular stuff, but this year I'll be hunting out of a couple big ole pine trees, and need to find some Pine bark camo. I just can't seem to find anyone around here who sales it.

· Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts
There is a pattern that came out a couple of years ago that is a pine pattern. I can't remember the name of it but it looks really good. One of my buddies swears buy it. The only two places that I can remember see it was at A1 Pawn in Russellville and Gander Mt.

· Registered
14,538 Posts
You ought to be able to find that Natgear with pine branches on it around here, but if it was me, I'd just save my $ and hunt in whatever camo I had. I've run my climber up a bunch of pine trees and I've even turkey hunted with my back against a bunch of them, and I dont think I've ever been busted because my Break-up jacket wasnt a perfect match.

· Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,935 Posts
I hunt around HS and Arkadelphia/Gurdon on IP land. I use several kinds of camo, including the natgear w/ pine. It really comes down to getting high enough up a tree so you're out of the deer's line of sight. That being said, wear some of the lighter camo. Most of the mossy oak camo lately leaves you looking like a dark blob hanging on the side of a tree.(in my opinion)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.