I need help with a project.

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by flydown, Dec 20, 2012.

1. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    Please post here links to stories about public shootings, stabbings, riots, and incidents where someone was able to defend themselves with a firearm. I don't want to go into great detail, at this time, what I am working on but you can expect to see the results soon. Also, if someone has a decent video camera and would like to help me film a short video and maybe even be a part of the video, please contact me.

Also, I need links to stories about gun control proposals by politicians and anything related.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. If you're an NRA member what about all of the "armed citizen" accounts in their magazines? I have scads of back issues and each one has 8 or 10.

Check out the NRA online. Also;

cato.org
    gunreports.com
    mnguntalk.com
    firearmstalk.com

These are only a few of many. I just did a search of "armed citizens fending off criminals". A similar search will list many such sites.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012

3. jg54

jg54 Well-Known Member

Cabot
    I agree with clawmute, the Armed Citizen stories would be great. Let me know if you don't have access to them and I'd be glad to forward you the ones I've received via email.

4. jg54

jg54 Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Here's a good article on Yahoo! (of all places) this week that could support your project:

WE KNOW HOW TO STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS

This is an interesting read for all, although most of the article will prove to be "common sense" (which is not so common anymore) to most of us on this site.