Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is another one that Im keeping out of a recent litter.

A pretty little female that is very friendly and bold. She didnt pose very well cause she cant stand to be still.

Any suggestions on what to call her?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh, she's a pretty thing.

I'd say she's a Molly or a Daisy, or maybe a Sadie or Annie. She sounds much too spit-n-vinegary to be a Petunia.

Although I did have a goat named Petunia once't.

Beautiful puppy, congratulations. My in-laws live in Ward, and I got two crazy sisters in Cabot. Where'bouts e're ya, anyhow?

Spot

·
Registered
70 Posts
She is a good looking pup. A guy I know has one named Macy or Macie. One of my females is named Madison, goes by Maddy sometimes. My female feist is named Pretty Paws Peyton. My wife looked at her and said she's got the drive like Peyton Manning. My wife doesn't even watch football, just heard the name I geuss, but the name stuck.

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive got a Cabot address but I live about halfway between Cabot and Furlow.

Believe it or not Ive got Molly on my list.

My son has a Daisy now and Ive had beagles before named Sadie and Annie. I might use Annie again though cause I like that name.

I like Macy and Madison too but my grandaughter is Madison and I have a niece named Macy. I dont know if theyd take that as a compliment or not.

Peyton is a good name especially for the way you came up with it.

·
Super Moderator
8,353 Posts
A pup like that should be named "Lady." One that talks a lot in a loud voice, wants your attention when she talks, and can get it done when it comes time to hunt. On top of all of that is darn good looking. :thumb:

·
Administrator
41,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think she's definitely going to be a looker.

Its kinda neat that in beagles the brown seems to come in later.

Im guessing that her head and ears will be almost completely brown in a few more months.

This is a tough decision and yall have put out some good names to pick from so far.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
Ive got a Cabot address but I live about halfway between Cabot and Furlow.

Believe it or not Ive got Molly on my list.

My son has a Daisy now and Ive had beagles before named Sadie and Annie. I might use Annie again though cause I like that name.

I like Macy and Madison too but my grandaughter is Madison and I have a niece named Macy. I dont know if theyd take that as a compliment or not.

Peyton is a good name especially for the way you came up with it.
If you like Madison and Macy how about Maggie? I have a dog named Maggie and I like it cause it's easy to say...

·
Registered
120 Posts
there was once a great man,(legend), who lived down south between Collins and Snyder. He lived at the crossroads, (ashley-drew), county line. He had one hell of a dog called Sherloss. Sounds weird at first but it sure grows on you.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,500 Posts
Footsie! I had two bear hounds once I named them after a story Archie Campbell used to tell in the barber shop on Hee Haw! It was about three rabbits..the first one's name was foot, and the second one's name was Foot Foot, and the third rabbits name was Foot, Foot, Foot! I named my two bear dogs PHFFT, and PHFFT-PHFFT...Inever got to the PHFFT-PHFFT-PHFFT part of the story!:fit::up:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.