I Kam Eyewear........video cam?????

Discussion in 'Reviews-Products/Gear/Guides/Outfitters' started by stingerslinger, Jan 2, 2011.

1. stingerslinger

stingerslinger Well-Known Member

Hunter Specialties has a new video cam called I Kam.It is a pair of eyeglasses/sunglasses with the mini video cam installed in the glasses.Looks like this could be a good option for videoing your hunts or any outdoor recreation.Can anyone offer a review on this product? thanks

2. Selfbow

Selfbow ...

Great for duck hunts.

If you are watching a deer hunt, they are awesome.
    If you are doing the shooting and filming, you will be off to the left or right depending on if you are a lefty or righty.

Great for filming your kids or buddies hunt.

3. ikappaduck

ikappaduck Well-Known Member

i kam

had two pairs, wouldn't keep a charge, kinda cheap made, great concept wish they would be made like oakleys. but returned them maybe in future they will be made better

4. davglo35

davglo35 Super Member<br>2015 Spring Turkey Team Contest Wi

They could make them for solo hunting by putting the camera above either the left or right lens depending on whether left or right handed shooter. The upper/outer corner of the eye that you're not looking/aiming with. This would work. They could still make the middle camera model for videoing your kids or hunting buddies hunt.