I just don't know what to say about people like this

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by stealthycat, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Kodiac

Kodiac Well-Known Member

Newest report on our castaways...

They are asking for donations to purchase a vessel that is adequate enough to launch a Mark 48. They have Googled the interwebs. This projectile will totally destroy any sandbar that stands in their way in acquiring total happiness. The dude has a Ginger...all he needs now is a Mary Ann and a professor. Everybody knows that the professor is gay. His only purpose is to attain radio waves from a coconut.

2. luckless

luckless Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner

Crazy people. Them and the one that donated to their GFM account.

3. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

maybe I should do something like this .... they're getting the money pouring in , $4,335 since yesterday

$14,336 of $10,000 goal

4. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

they'll be setting sail in no time

JB Weld likes this.
  5. storyhunter

storyhunter Well-Known Member

I agree, Stealthy. To take a risk is one thing, to expect others to rescue you if the risk turns bad is another.

At one point in our travels, our boat was disabled due to a mechanical failure. We went to work, earned the money and fixed it ourselves. The only help we got was a tow from a friendly bay fisherman to get in to the dock.

These folks with the 49 year old boat should learn from the experience and, if they still want to follow that particular dream, be better prepared next time.

young likes this.
  6. storyhunter

storyhunter Well-Known Member

Kodiak....they tried to go to the moon first, but it was a half-moon that night and they missed it!

N8HARNER and Kodiac like this.
  7. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm the stupid one---they have $14,000 that they did absolutely nothing for---and I don't! LOL

N8HARNER likes this.
  8. SwampCat

SwampCat Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

it is hard to believe folks donate for their cause. Other folks are paying the bill for their stupidity. If that was me trying that crap - that Go Fund Me account would have a different four letter word starting with “F”, replacing the word “Fund”.

N8HARNER, wawa and whetstone like this.
  9. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Naw, you're not stupid. It's just a sign of the messed up world we live in where there are people who think it's ok to do stupid things and expect others to bail you out. Some people even believe it's ok to sign a legal contract and then not live up to your end of the deal just because you don't want to.

wawa likes this.
  10. LEXI

LEXI Well-Known Member

NEA
    GO FUND MY Hunting LEASE. I had to pay bills and taxes this year so I can't afford my duck lease. My poor dog named My Owner Is A Mooch, won't be able to do his favorite thing and that's retrieve ducks. I only have a half a box of Experts left and a wore out 870 Express to shoot. Any help would be appreciated. It' s only $ 20,000.00. That would be a good start. Oh and if you have a good use mud motor, I'd take that as a donation too. Peace and Love to All!! Think that will work?????????

N8HARNER and Onetrakd like this.
  11. Onetrakd

Onetrakd Well-Known Member

Nwa
    Probably not, most folks that donate to that junk are liberal anti hunter types. You also mentioned firearms big no no. You would probably have just as much luck with a Benefit squirrel hunt to Save the Whales....

LEXI likes this.
  12. LEXI

LEXI Well-Known Member

NEA
    Figured the poor dog would have off set the hunting.

13. Onetrakd

Onetrakd Well-Known Member

Nwa
    Heck no the dog makes you look really bad. How dare that mean man make that poor dog wade out in that frigid water putting those poor dead ducks in its mouth and blah blah blah heck they would probably seek your arrest.....

LEXI likes this.
  14. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member

NE Ark
    They are 26 and 24 and "tired of working". Well boo freaking hoo!!

I've worked since I was 15 or so, they want to quit work and then want working people to fund them. Getting over $14K shows just how stupid people are. It would have been nice to see them not get a penny.

JohnnieWalker, LEXI, Onetrakd and 3 others like this.
  15. LEXI

LEXI Well-Known Member

NEA
    Think the GO FUND ME IM A BUM people need the HAMMER!!!! That’ll open their eyes.

John Stiles likes this.
  16. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

I like Blondi Hassler. He led the Cockleshell Heroes in WWII -- they paddled in from the sea, up the river, and sank ships moored in Bordeaux, one of the great commando feats of the war.

After the war, he founded the Observer-Star Transatlantic Race (OSTAR) and was a highly respected sailor. He said sailboats should not carry radios: "We go to sea for our own pleasure, and if we get in trouble we have no right to ask someone else to risk his life to rescue us."

John Stiles likes this.