Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, he's been sneaking the whole dang season.....he just is an ole night-owl, I wreckin!:razz:

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
That's one nice buck! :eek: It's like carrots dangling in front you from year to year. Keeps you coming back to the woods.

·
53,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's one nice buck! :eek: It's like carrots dangling in front you from year to year. Keeps you coming back to the woods.
I sure would like some venison and gravy w/my carrots though!:biggrin:

·
53,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a nice looking buck.
You'll never know. This cold weather might prompt him to check out that feeder in the day time.
I don't have a feeder.....the area there has a large pinoak behind the camera and I put out some rice bran, sometimes oats, and corn...but he doesn't seem interested in anything but some "fresh does":wink: and if you can use your imagination you can pretty well see in these pix what he's after:thumb:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Dang JS, you've still got good bucks running around and all of mine are starting to lose their horns.
What kind of camera is that you're using? I know I need me one... Those pictures are great quality. :thumb:

·
53,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some kinda...well....I don't rightly know, it belongs to a buddy that likes me. I'll check it tomorrow see if it has a name or number or sump'm...I don't remember seeing anything but camo:smack:

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,524 Posts
John he's going to be a true dandy :thumb: next year if he can avoid all them log trucks hauling @ss near you

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Some kinda...well....I don't rightly know, it belongs to a buddy that likes me. I'll check it tomorrow see if it has a name or number or sump'm...I don't remember seeing anything but camo:smack:
Heck, don't worry with all of that.... just see if your buddy needs another buddy! :razz:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts