Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I fould 700 acres for lease in west ARK. Its in Greenwood. IT BORDERS FORT CHAFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres the deal. Its about half pasture and half woods. Lots of big deer and tons of turkeys. The guy wants to only have 5 or 6 hunters. The price is $5000. What do yall think? If your intrested let me know. Iam going to try to talk the land owner into a flat rate of $750 per person with a 6 person limit. I am going to look at it personaly this weekend. Ill let you know more then.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,582 Posts
Ok. I fould 700 acres for lease in west ARK. Its in Greenwood. IT BORDERS FORT CHAFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heres the deal. Its about half pasture and half woods. Lots of big deer and tons of turkeys. The guy wants to only have 5 or 6 hunters. The price is $5000. What do yall think? If your intrested let me know. Iam going to try to talk the land owner into a flat rate of $750 per person with a 6 person limit. I am going to look at it personaly this weekend. Ill let you know more then.
For $5,000.00, I might also have some land to lease you...and as it just so happens...it's right next to Ft Chaffee:fit::fit::fit: Get a reciept and a copy of his deed!:skeptical:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
For $5,000.00, I might also have some land to lease you...and as it just so happens...it's right next to Ft Chaffee:fit::fit::fit: Get a reciept and a copy of his deed!:skeptical:
It's funny that you mentioned that john there was a guy here that leased a spot to some Yankees for $3,000.00 that was National Forrest............:fit::fit::fit::fit:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,582 Posts
Why...I have my own land to hunt..if I didn't....I just wouldn't hunt. Just trying to make a point that everyone should be cautious when spending that kind of money....especially around Ft Chaffee:up:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in, would love to go look at it with you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.