Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
That sounds just like some anti-gunner. I guess his thinking was if he could elminate the competition then it would be easier for him and his gang to commit crimes.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Ok, so let me see if I got this right....the city gave a guy named "Big Weasel" who was a previous gang member and his son named "Little Weasel," also an acknowledged gang member, $1.5 million to "stop" gun violence? :smack: :smack: Way to go LA!! :smack:

·
11,495 Posts
Ok, so let me see if I got this right....the city gave a guy named "Big Weasel" who was a previous gang member and his son named "Little Weasel," also an acknowledged gang member, $1.5 million to "stop" gun violence? :smack: :smack: Way to go LA!! :smack:
But he was trying to stop GUN violence. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
2 men walk into city hall...

"Hi, my name is big weasel and this is my son, little weasel and we come representing the "18th street gang" and we wanted to see if we could get your help in stopping gun violence. You know what I'm sayin?"

Man behind the desk...

"Sure, you look like two reputable men with a worthy cause, how much do you need? Say 1.5 million? Will that work?"

2 men...

"Sure that will. You know what I'm sayin?"

:smack: :smack:

·
11,495 Posts
I doubt if he has to repay any of the money back! I guess that this could be called un-armed robbery?

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
If the city was that stupid, more power to the guys. I don't think they should pay it back just out of pure stupidity on the city's part. :smack:

·
11,495 Posts
They probably laughed all the way to the bank when the city gave them that check.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
They probably laughed all the way to the bank when the city gave them that check.
So what do you say JR, you want to start and "stop the gun violence" group with me? :thumb: The bad part is, they probably wouldn't give us a dime! They were probably scared of getting sued if they didn't help the Weasel group. :smack:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts