Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful lot for sale on Hurricane Lake. It is on the water. Great fishing. Park your boat at your back door. Owning the lot allows you all lake priviliges. Asking $125,000. The lot is in phase V, Lot number 5.
Send me an email if you are interested.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are building restrictions. The minimum sq ft for my lot is 3500. House plans have to be approved by the architectural committee of the Hurricane Lake Property owners association and has to meet certain standards..ie brick, stucco or stone, no log homes. The lot is 98 ft water front, 130 ft at the street and it is 170 ft deep from street to water.

It is a beautiful neighborhood. Phase V will be a seperated gated area so it will be private in phase V. It is already about 90% full of beautiful homes in phase V.

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Still for sale! There are two lots for sale just down the road (on the same road on the same side of the stree) that are also for sale and the two are listed in the $160,000s and $180,000s so this lot is a GREAT deal! :up:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.