Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would allow me to tag along on one of their hunts this season, doesn't matter what you're targeting, I would like to take some photos of your hunt. I am looking to grow my photography portfolio but don't have many hunting buddies to take photos of.
PM me and lets work something out!

·
Premium Member
12,690 Posts
Jordan is a lot like Pat.
You probably ought to let some of these weirdos know if you are male or female.

I for one would be in line for a divorce attorney if I told my wife that Jordan and I were going hunting and Jordan turned out to be a 5'5" 120# cute little blonde.

·
Member<br>2016 Turkey Contest Team Winner<br>
2,761 Posts
Jordan is a lot like Pat.
You probably ought to let some of these weirdos know if you are male or female.

I for one would be in line for a divorce attorney if I told my wife that Jordan and I were going hunting and Jordan turned out to be a 5'5" 120# cute little blonde.
Yeah I believe that would turn out pretty bad for any of us lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s my bad! I’m a senior at the University of Arkansas, and I am in fact a 21 year old male. You can check out some of my pictures on Instagram @jellis.photo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone would allow me to tag along on one of their hunts this season, doesn't matter what you're targeting, I would like to take some photos of your hunt. I am looking to grow my photography portfolio but don't have many hunting buddies to take photos of.
PM me and lets work something out!
I’m not promising professional work, but I am promising a good hunting acquaintance and you getting some cool photos!

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
I’m not promising professional work, but I am promising a good hunting acquaintance and you getting some cool photos!
Ok hold on now, if I’m going to go through the hassle of dragging you out hunting tripping and falling through the mud and muck at 4 am. I want close to Jake Latendresse type quality photos when that sun rises and my dog jumps on that first green head.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Careful Jordan some of these fellers like to take soaking baths and maybe not the Ha ha type of funny...

And several drink martinis and bud light.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok hold on now, if I’m going to go through the hassle of dragging you out hunting tripping and falling through the mud and muck at 4 am. I want close to Jake Latendresse type quality photos when that sun rises and my dog jumps on that first green head.
I basically taught Mr Latendresse everything he knows

1 - 15 of 15 Posts