Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
can anyone tell me how good the hunting is in bell slough and how crowded it gets?
Yea I grew up hunting that area you might as well forget it on the weekends now if you can get off in the middle of the week you can do ok there. There is not alot of mallards that use there any more and it seems to be middle of Feb before there that area gets a good number of ducks. But the season is closed by then. My father grew up hunting there and what is now the wonderful Lake Conway and he said that area has always been that way and he is 75 .

·
Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner
4,230 Posts
i have hunted there the past 2 to 3 years.....weekends it gets way crowded. If your interested in showing up at about 1 am to get a good hole then go for it....hunt the middle of the week u might get a few gadwalls. We go to have a good time none the less but don't expect the greenheads. I think we had 2 drop in our hole out of all last year. Tons of gadwalls tho! and alot of people who have no clue what they are doing. best bet is to not stop at the first holes. go deep in there where nobody ever gets. u can do ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.