Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how hard it would be to set up a contest for the 16 and under group so they could get some recognition for their efforts. I realize it would be difficult to police it but, this is an honor system. I'd like to enter my son in the deer contest but he's not an online member.

·
Super Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
991 Posts
That sounds great!
I never get in on the regular contest here, don't ask me why because I guess I'm just to lazy to sign up.
I'm sure my son would love it and it might make him want to pass up a smaller buck being that at his spot they are plentiful enough he could do that.

·
Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,005 Posts
Wish this would have happened last yr myoldest boy took his 1st buck and it is the biggest taken in the house so far.:censored::biggrin: He's been out maybe a 1/2dz times with me I've been hunting for almost 7yrs.My wife took her 1st Buck last yr its bigger than I have taken:censored::biggrin: I did good getting it setup for them :thumb:Their on their own this yr.:lol:

·
Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks a lot! My son is excited. He thinks he's only going to shoot trophies after last year. He doesn't realize their few and far between. I told him it's real easy to say that when your at the house but, when you're looking down the barrel at a legal deer, it's another story.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.