Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several blinds in the past, but now I'm looking for one that easy to take down, easy to carry, has no zipper, super quite and one that allows more than 2 hunters and you can stand up in. Hope I'm not asking to much out of a blind
Would like all suggestion and where to buy at
Thanks for y'all input in advance

·
Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, I will check it out also

·
Registered
7,135 Posts
Best blind I had was two T-post drove in the ground, bailing wire between the post and cedar tops tied into the wire. sit behind that and had deer and turkeys walk right past me, none the wiser.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I think most blinds are sold for convenience to set up, ease in reuse/relocating, use in areas where there are no/few native materials to build your own(like the West), protection from the elements, etc.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Store bought blinds . Personally , I'd like one tall enough , where I didn't have to bend way down . Had looked at : Barronett & Borderton . Now , for quick , up and move . I cut a few wood sticks / camo netting / clothes pins . Put your sticks up , zip tie cross sticks , netting around frame , clothes pins to hold fabric . I use my comfortable fold out canvas chair . Doze off , a bit - here and there .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts