Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
hunter's ed

Someone told me just recently they made a rule that you can hunt if you are with someone that has a hunter's ed card that is 21.I haven't seen it in a reg book but I haven't looked. I have mine but I know a few of my friends that don't and would like to go but only want to go every once in a while(once every couple of years).:confused:

·
Member<br>2008 Deerhunting Contest Team Winner
340 Posts
Anyone know how to get a replacement card? I took the class around 15 years ago and my card is long gone. When i went and bought my license today, they told me it was a $150 fine if you didnt have it with you and got checked by a GW.

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Anyone know how to get a replacement card? I took the class around 15 years ago and my card is long gone. When i went and bought my license today, they told me it was a $150 fine if you didnt have it with you and got checked by a GW.
I think that depends on your age!!!! If you were born before '68 ( I believe) He cards are not required!! I've got a form..cause I lost mine a few months ago when I lost my wallet.....someone on hear pointed me in the right direction!!

If ya have a Fax, shoot me a Pm with the number and I'll Fax ya a copy!!

·
Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like to think every one whom I hunt around is educated and safe,but accidents do still happen. Congragulations on passing the course,remember if it moves in the brush and you cant see it !! It could be your DAD!!!!!!!! PLEASE SEE WHAT YOU SHOOT AT !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hunter Ed

OK guys i think the Hunter Ed thing is a good thing but way do they not raise the year ever year like next year you would haft the be borne be for 1969 and the next year you would haft to be borne be for 1970 and the next year 1971 to not haft to have a Hunter Ed card to be in the woods .I think it is dumb that when i am 60 years old and been hunting my hole life that the AGFC can give ma a Ticket for not have a Hunter ED card when i am 60 years old in the year 2031 they will give me a Ticket if i do not have a Hunter Ed card that is the bummest rule the AGFC ever cam up with it souled go up ever year that way when you are old enough to have a Beer and go to WAR for the US you can hunt with out a Hunther Ed card. I have a friend that is in the Army right now in Baghdad and he got a ticket last year for not have a Hunter Ed card he is a Sargent in the Army and had to have a Hunter Ed card how Dumb is that.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.
Confucius :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.