Hunters and Bigfoot - The Basics.

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by Tal_H._Branco, Jan 7, 2010.

1. N8HARNER

N8HARNER Well-Known Member

Makes for good campfires stories...

R6mm likes this.
  2. Tal_H._Branco

Tal_H._Branco Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yes they do! And some of those "stories" originated at campsites in the areas you claim to hunt. Five men generated another "campfire story" about a month ago at night near the junction of Bread Creek and Alum Fork when they got their butts run off by three of the Boogers who made them very unwelcome. What put them back in their vehicles was that one slipped up within about ten feet of them and growled. The other two were in the thick brush behind them about 15 yards away and started vocalizing and breaking limbs when the first one growled. (They got run off because they broke some rules about being respectful. Pay-backs for being insulting ain't fun.) Those three have never been aggressive toward me or the dozen of other folks - some on this forum- who have had encounters with them during the last 20 or so years.
    Why don't you go up there for a few night and make a good campfire story yourself since you know that area so well? Don't want to know the truth that much?

3. Ex-Trumpet

Ex-Trumpet Well-Known Member

4. Tal_H._Branco

Those folks have done a lot of intense field work. The recordings in the link below are good examples of Bigfoot vocalizations under various conditions or situations. Much of what you will hear are Bigfoot reacting to humans they know to be in the area, and their way of non-aggressively trying to interact with them. Some of the sounds are BF simply messing around with people.

In one part, there is the sound of a pack of excited coyotes that are reacting to the sounds of the "gathering calls" of two or more BF (most likely about 15 minutes or so before "black" dark). It is some times hard to separate the sounds if they are all quite a ways off. If reasonably close, there is absolutely no mistaking the vocalizations of a BF from those made by excited coyotes. Been there, done that many times.

5. Ex-Trumpet

Ex-Trumpet Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tal...what about the chatter? You think that's legit or just a voice being altered electronically? And, how could one tell? Would there be a digital fingerprint? Recording engineers sound in please!!

6. Tal_H._Branco

They make at least two kinds of vocalizations that could be called chatter. One type of chatter is, again, noises they make simply to get the attention of people that are in their general area at the time -most always at night. It's usually one doing the chatter, but you can bet there are more of them close to that one. Of course we don't know for certain, but other folks who do a lot of field work believe some of the silly sounding vocalizations are made by young males just showing out for the others and the humans that are around.

Just before day break one night several years ago I was camping on the first high-ground campsite west of the Lake Winona boat ramp road off NFR114. I was asleep but was wearing ear phones connected to a sound dish that was set several yards NE of my camper. I was awoke by the sounds of someone talking. What I first heard was an obvious female talking very fast. Her "words" were, as others have said, "sounded like a woman speaking Chinese backward". About every minutes or so, a male walking with her would respond in very deep, raspy guttural voice, although his response was very brief, and sounded basically the same each time. I listened to them several minutes as they walked quickly at angle from the boat ramp area, crossed the main road and headed past the quartz quarry toward Crystal Mountain. That's the first time I heard a male and female talking together.

7. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

Just saw a crawler while watching 10 o'clock news---South Carolina police ask residents not to shoot Bigfoot

8. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

9. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Lol. Yep, like the police say....they'll end up shooting someone in a gorilla costume. :)

heacret and Roundhouse like this.
  10. CatDaddy

CatDaddy Well-Known Member

Thank You :)

wawa likes this.
  11. New to the site, I will say this thread has opened my eye's to some things that I didn't understand. While I would have to say that I fall under the Category as a "Skeptic", I have to admit that there are things I have noticed in the " woods" that mimic what the " believers" describe.

My whole deal with this is this, we constantly find things out on a daily basis that alters what we thought was fact. How can we be so decisive that a bi-pedal doesn't exist? if it's the opinion the " We" haven't seen it or that it should have been caught on a trail cam, I would suggest that you take this theory to task. There are areas ( Yes, in the US) that we don't/ haven't accessed yet. If we haven't been there, then how can we say it's a farce to believe BF doesn't exist, heaven know's we supposedly see evidence of UFO's and folk's still revolk the thought. My point being, don't think we ( Mankind) know all there is about this planet, we don't. With that, how do we dismiss the possibility of a bi-pedal's existence?

CatDaddy likes this.
  12. Roundhouse

Roundhouse Well-Known Member

13. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

Lol....well, at least the dog's real. :)

Roundhouse likes this.
  14. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Yes, he does; also the dog runs off in a totally different direction, as though he's chasing and barking at something else.

15. CatDaddy

I knew it, bwhahahahhaha!!! I knew there must be boogers in those bottoms down by Jenkins Ferry :) Tal you recall the lovely lady i used to spend time with down at Poyen, often while i was down there with her i would go down to that area and look around as well as other places up & down the Saline. All that wild creek bottoms just seemed like a good place for ol' big & hairy.
    I wonder about that site though Tal, i check it from time to time for new reports and that one was not shown at top where new reports are featured. Also, the report you took a few years ago from the rancher and his buddy that saw a bigfoot walking the powerline close to Tull, wasn't that report on that site also ? If it was, its no longer there.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017 at 11:54 PM
  16. CatDaddy

Cool. Like the voices i told you about Tal that i heard on one of the low benches of Mt. Magazine one night about 15 years ago when i was camping.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017 at 11:55 PM
  17. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

I always get a kick out of those in the scientific community who say, "If these creatures existed, they would've been seen by now". Guess what---they HAVE been seen, that's where all the thousands of reports come from. What they really mean is, "one of us pointy heads hasn't seen one, so they must not be real". They're so arrogant, they even claim to have "discovered" some animal (as in the case of the mountain gorilla) when the natives knew they were there all along. I've read countless reports from BF witnesses who say that they've spent their whole lives in the woods and never seen any sign of a BF....until they see one and then it changes everything they thought they knew about what lives there.

Thelegendlives likes this.
  18. Tal_H._Branco

Dadgummit Cat, you've got me "corn fused". The reports of mine that you see on the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization's web sight are those that group asked me to investigate after the raw data reports were sent to them by the original witnesses. The BFRO asked me about three years ago to help them with their huge backlog of raw data reports. I told them I would do some of the AR reports as I had time. That Jenkin's Ferry incident occurred in April of 1973, but was only reported to the BFRO this year. (Both witnesses have since served in the military, the oldest retired from the Army and the younger served as an Army Ranger. Both danged good and honorable men!)

The many dozens of investigation reports I did in the twelve southeastern states over a period of about 30 years were originally posted on the Alabama Bigfoot web site. Before the webmaster, Mike M. died, most of the my reports from AR were given to Bobbie Short for her Bigfoot Encounter's web site. She passed away before she got my reports from other states. That web site is still open and has a ton of info about Bigfoot.

The Bigfoot Forums web site asked for those reports from other states, and I gave that web site most of those other reports.

I did a few reports for the Texas Bigfoot group, and for the GCBRO.

So, .....can't remember where I posted the Tull report; I'll check later. My Bud just drove in; we are headed to the mountains!!!!!

CatDaddy likes this.
  19. CatDaddy

Thanks Tal., i could be confused also but over the years i have seen other reoports on various sites that are no longer there and i did not understand why, maybe they shuffle them around ?

20. CatDaddy

By the way, i looked on Bobbie Short's site and the Tull encounter is on there, it sure seems like i also saw it on some other site. Hope you and your friend had a good day in the moutains, i got a good idea where you went :)