Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
22141 - 22154 of 22154 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
No one is that spunky about my favorite thread ...... but please remember .... and you younger ones save all the information stored on this thread... not the DA responses but his and others facts and presentation... BIG task but necessary

RIP Tal spunky to they last
Congrats Bill for your presentation of your Heart. Therefore let "TAL" the name live forever
Hats off to TAL

Thanks Bill
Massive entertainment for them for and against theorists .....

I give him a 10

·
Premium Member
18,439 Posts
I don't believe...

With that said...I hope we are better than this....Ole Tal kept this thread pretty clean and on subject as best as he could....we surely as a group of non believers can respect the thread for what and more importantly who it is....

He might not have been the most popular....but he at least was a respected member....

I'll probably get thrashed.....but I feel like this 1108 page is a memorial of sorts....an online memoir if ya will.....

Carry on knuckle draggers

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I don't believe...

With that said...I hope we are better than this....Ole Tal kept this thread pretty clean and on subject as best as he could....we surely as a group of non believers can respect the thread for what and more importantly who it is....

He might not have been the most popular....but he at least was a respected member....

I'll probably get thrashed.....but I feel like this 1108 page is a memorial of sorts....an online memoir if ya will.....

Carry on knuckle draggers
Yeap.....there’s a reason we say Rest In Peace.

22141 - 22154 of 22154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.