Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking in the latest issue of AR hunting guidebook it shows two different hunting license's a sportsman for $25.00 then there is a resident wildlife for $10.50 is the wildlife license a small game lic. only except for one deer tag ? to hunt turkey will i need the sportsman lic.?

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Quote...

"Entitles the holder to hunt furbearers, migratory birds, quail, rabbit, and squirrel and to take one deer using modern gun".

That is what the $10.50 resident license allows, nothing more.

·
Registered
630 Posts
There is no combination license anymore. Not for the last 2 or 3 years anyway. There is the sportsmans license which is the hunting part, but the fishing license is seperate. This is because the fishing license expires one year from the date of purchase, and the hunting license expires June 30 every year. Dont make the mistake of getting the sportsmans license and thinking you also got the fishing license.

·
Administrator
90,592 Posts
There is no combination license anymore. Not for the last 2 or 3 years anyway. There is the sportsmans license which is the hunting part, but the fishing license is seperate. This is because the fishing license expires one year from the date of purchase, and the hunting license expires June 30 every year. Dont make the mistake of getting the sportsmans license and thinking you also got the fishing license.
I was wondering where they were getting that. My local dealer said they weren't available, but I keep hearing people talk about them. I thought I remembered that they were discontinued a while back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.