Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victor Creek Hunt Club presently has 9 membership openings. You can learn more by checking out the website @ vchc.info
Here is a little about the club:
Victor Creek Hunting Club is located on 3972 acres in beautiful Hot Spring County just southeast of Donaldson, Arkansas. We provide some of the most well rounded family hunting excitement in mid Arkansas. One of our goals is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for our members, youth and guest. We work closely with the land owners for the conservation of the properties we lease. We participate in the Arkansas Game & Fish Wildlife Management Programs by providing food plots for all wildlife and harvest based on their recommendations. With the safety of all, our stand selections are designed to provide all members and guest an equal opportunity to a successfully hunt.

·
Registered
395 Posts
victrory creek

went down and checked it out before season if you like hunting in a swamp this is the one for you . all stands were on gas line or on power lines no stands were in the woods because of water standing.seen not 1 deer .but seen 1 turkey fighting off all the misquitos bigger than he was .they were $7000 in the hole and deer season hasnt even started yet.
thought i would save you the trip..

·
Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
1,915 Posts
My wife and I are thinking of joining

My wife and I looked at it and we are going to join. Everyone was friendly but you are right about it having a bit of water. Check out their website and one of the pages has contact info.

LilBigSis,
The game manager told us that dogs only weren't allowed to run deer.

Firehunter,
I would call and talk with the president.

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne
6,704 Posts
Went and checked out the land this summer, and it looked good to me. Have to warn you that I like swamp though because nobody else does and it's harder to get to. Seem to get better deer in places like that. People were nice and seemed like a good family environment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mossman

went down and checked it out before season if you like hunting in a swamp this is the one for you . all stands were on gas line or on power lines no stands were in the woods because of water standing.seen not 1 deer .but seen 1 turkey fighting off all the misquitos bigger than he was .they were $7000 in the hole and deer season hasnt even started yet.
thought i would save you the trip..
Well mossman I guess your part right. I would highly recommend getting some knee boots if you want to hunt here but I guarentee deer don't mind walking through it. I've seen scrubs pulled out of these woods and I've seen bucks that are on peoples walls right now. It's by no means the best lease but if people want a decent place to hunt, and most important a safe place to take their kids and guests, then its a pretty good lease by my standards. I see very few deer while driving on this lease either but that doesn't keep the people that hunt the road stands from killing deer every year. There are plenty of stands in the woods(about 25) including about three of mine. It may be a different type of hunting terrain than your used to but your making it sound alot worse than it is.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Victor Creek Hunt Club presently has 9 membership openings. You can learn more by checking out the website @ vchc.info
Here is a little about the club:
Victor Creek Hunting Club is located on 3972 acres in beautiful Hot Spring County just southeast of Donaldson, Arkansas. We provide some of the most well rounded family hunting excitement in mid Arkansas. One of our goals is to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for our members, youth and guest. We work closely with the land owners for the conservation of the properties we lease. We participate in the Arkansas Game & Fish Wildlife Management Programs by providing food plots for all wildlife and harvest based on their recommendations. With the safety of all, our stand selections are designed to provide all members and guest an equal opportunity to a successfully hunt.
i would be realy intrested in this lease how much are the dues???thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
how many members do you have? and are ther hogs on the property? thanks, I have some friends from church that are interested in a lease and we would like to hunt together but its hard finding the places besides public land.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Connor wrote:
how many members do you have? and are ther hogs on the property? thanks, I have some friends from church that are interested in a lease and we would like to hunt together but its hard finding the places besides public land.

I think around 34 members or so. I have never seen a hog in these woods but one was killed about three years ago.

I currently hunt near Joan. where is your club from the Joan store?:head:
Its just south of Donaldson in between HWY 51 and the railroad tracks.

Blackdog wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD HUNTING LEASE I WOULD LIKE SOME MORE INFO ON YOUR CLUB THANKS MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

Just go the website in the above posts and you can get the officers contact info and more there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is to mossman

I don't mean to be a jerk but, mossman find some place else to hunt because with an attitude like yours I wouldn't want you hunting around me or my friends anyway. I like a camp in which people are all freindly. A place where my kids can come as well. As for the swamp comment maybe you might want to simply read a newspaper it was one of the wettest years on record last I checked and the property did hold water I mean it is in a 100 year flood plain, I guess I can handle it as wet as it is if it happens every 100 years. Funny though killed 2 nice deer that taste awfully good with a little work it actually made the whole thing more enjoyable. To think I didn't even complain that there were some puddles. One other thing my tree is 100yards in the woods last I checked. If you are going to only judge it on if its easy please go some place else to voice your feelings and don't waste our time whinning.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.