Hummingbird HDR 610 in-dash digital depth finder???

Discussion in 'Reviews-Products/Gear/Guides/Outfitters' started by ArkArcher, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

Any of you with boats had any experience with the Hummingbird HDR 610 in-dash digital depth finder? I have a ski boat I want to get a depth finder for it but want the clean look of the in-dash finder. here is the one i'm talking about if some of you have one but can't remember the name/brand. http://store.humminbird.com/depth-sounders/hdr-610-p/prod406480-1P.html

Thanks for any help! :thumb:

2. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

I've been hankerin' for one of those myself, but don't know anybody who has one, anybody out there have one?? :confused:

3. RAMBUSTER

RAMBUSTER Well-Known Member

I had one one time in a ski boat myself, seemed to work ok on Greers Ferry lake while skiing.
    :twocents:

4. Buba Garrett

Buba Garrett Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

I have friends that have them and use them they work fine- the thing you have to watch for is the time delay on some digital models- they are alil slower than a flasher is on reading the depth especially at a hi speed but then again depending on how fast you are going and how shallow you get even the flashers just tell you what you are going to hit:smack: