Human nature.

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by shotgun wg, Dec 24, 2012.

1. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

Does anyone else just stand and observe human nature. I find myself a student of human nature and a people watcher. I have always been this way and find that u can tell a lot about a person or people by just watching them when they don't think u are paying that close of attention. I'm not talking about spying but in public places and things like that.

2. ozarkthunder

ozarkthunder Well-Known Member

I also observe people,they give a lot away about themselves if you just watch.

3. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

I noticed from the background in your last picture where you were standing....... like that ? LOL

4. Carr.45

Carr.45 Well-Known Member

My wife and I both people watch. Its fun. I like to try to figure out what people do for a living by watching the way they act. Not spying just kinda checking things out. Another one is notice a vehicle in the parking lot and see if you figure out who drives it. Now that's a challenge...

My favorite though is to try to figure out who is most likely to be packing. I do that everywhere though.

Guess I'm weird.

5. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    I don't like shopping in the malls so I when my wife drags me to the mall I like to sit outside and watch the people while my wife shops. You can see all kinds of interesting stuff.

6. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Well-Known Member

I can spot a cop a mile off. Same look same walk and stance. U can see folks that are confident frail and the ones that are putting on a front. I see folks that apear to be hard or callas and if u watch them u can see they aren't that calas by their actions. Then the folks that are horses behinds tend to have that arrogance that surrounds them like a cloud. When I was younger I would go to parties and usually kinda hung back off the side. I could see trouble before it happend. U could also see the ones that are trying to fit in by changeling the way they act by who they talk with. These observations still hold true as folks get older. The one I always liked was the folks that kinda hung out in one place and if u watched others would all eventually find their way to them if only temporarily. These seem to have their own pull. Their confidence in themselves without arrogance seems to draw people to them.

7. RippinLips

RippinLips Well-Known Member

I'll head to Cabot Walmart at 11 p.m. to have a good laugh from time to time.

8. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    The Wal Mart on McCain in NLR is a freak show too. No need to pay to go to the circus when you can go there for free and have better entertainment. :biggrin:

9. jg54

jg54 Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Had a buddy of mine see an older guy in Cabot Walmart once smoking a cigarette and browsing women's underwear at about that time. So I'll for sure X2 that one.

10. I do that. All you have to do is watch the kids and you get tremendous insight to the parents. If you're a Christian, the spirit of God will reveal things about people so you will pray for them. He might even give you something to say to them.

I see lots of tired, trouble people, alcoholics, addicts etc. In shopping places. Lots of troubled souls out there.