Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Dont know if this worked. If it did, The one on the left is the Arkansas state record non-typical and the one on the right is the number 2 typical. The non-typical scored 398 (I think). Hoped it worked.

·
Super Moderator
13,973 Posts
There should be an image code. On photobucket, it's normally the last line. You can just click on it and copy it. You can also right click and choose properties, then copy and paste the image code from there.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I went out to Compton the other day for work and saw several elk in boxly mid-day. Saw two bulls that looked good but did not have my binos to get a real good look. The bulls were behind the swamp/pond there in boxley. Saw lots of cows and young ones standing all in the fields. Tryed to take pics with my work camera but it is a piece of :censored:. Will upload some tonight.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The big nontypical was killed by a guy that bought the tag at the RMEF banquet. Kinda cool to know we have bulls that big here. Ive hunted several places in Colorado and never saw a bull close to that. The other bull was awesome too, but next to the big one he looks small. Kinda stold his thunder. Thanks for putting this pic back. I have no idea what happened to it after I got it posted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.