Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Hunter Safety System S/Med Black lite weight harness, it's never been used about 3 months old has the tree belt, linemans belt, drag/ trauma belt and 2 lite weight clips with it. I'm located in North Little Rock, can tex pics of it, PM me with phone #. $60.00

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I have a Hunter Safety System S/Med Black lite weight harness, it's never been used about 3 months old has the tree belt, linemans belt, drag/ trauma belt and 2 lite weight clips with it. I'm located in North Little Rock, can tex pics of it, PM me with phone #. $60.00
$30-$40 less than retail!! I have one and it is awesome. Lineman loops are really handy when hanging lock ons.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This harness can be worn by someone with heavy clothes thats 5'7" or less and I'd say 165 lbs. or less comfortably as I'm 5'9" 175 lbs. and with lite clothes T shirt ,Midweight shirt and jeans it fits me but with heavy clothes it's too snug for me over the shoulders. If interested we can see if it fits you before you buy. To me it's lighter than the old strap harnesses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.