Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have a little issue. I have been checking my game camera lately and I have a "pack" of turkeys that are killin my corn before my deer even have a chance at it.. does anyone have any tips on how to keep turkeys out of my area, without deterring the deer. About the only thing that comes to my mind envolves a gobbler guillotine.. thanks

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
When everyone goes to planting food plots (in a couple weeks) them turkeys will leave your corn alone, because they'll be eating the wheat on food plots. :wink:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its crazy, I went from having 200 pictures of deer and a few turkeys, to having 100 of literally zero, 0, NO deer and all turkeys.. These jokers must be roosting on my lockon and waiting for the feeder to go off. They are there as soon as that joker spins..

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Man you have a serious problem there I think you need to call up about 20 of us to come help you...we'll get in as many tree's you got around there and then bring some blinds and we'll help ya get rid of em...but i know the feeling they'll eat you alive on corn just be glad you ain't gettin pics of both turkey's and HOGS cuz they are just as bad!!!! Good Luck :up:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Poor Matthewsman, that's absolutely terrible:biggrin:.

Just remember if you decide to thin their numbers during bow season that it's illegal to do so over bait.

Next spring I bet you could be a very popular guy around here.

hd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.