Votes: 5 4.8%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 2 1.9%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading an article in Arkansas Sportsman and one guy in there mentioned that he had 19 places to hunt. How in the world? I have 1...1 private property place I can hunt and it's my own land.

How many places to hunt do yall have? Is 19 close to the norm? Seems like an awefully lot of properties to hunt. I only have 3 stands up on my place. 19 properties would at least require 19 stands...

Just wondering how many places yall have to hunt.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I didn't vote yet. Are you talking about any specific game or just "hunting" in general?

As far as deer, I only have about three. Four if you count some AGFC that I bowhunt on very rarely!

For ducks, about four places that are private and a couple of holes I hit on AGFC.

'yotes, crows and fox, I have several more. I can't kill a deer or duck there, but I'm wide open to shoot all the vermin I care too!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've got my place and 5 neighbors almost all in walking distance. Working on another. Total of 475 acres right now, the one I'm working on would add another 710. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
5000 acre lease

160 acres of my grandmothers

80 acres that my cousin said i could hunt.

I pretty much hunt only the lease though since its the most convient, plus i pay to hunt there, so might as well get my monies worth out of it

·
Super Moderator
11,340 Posts
Well i got our lease and some land adjoining it leased to us. Also have our own land, some cousins, some uncles land, some more cousins land, and i hunt 2 of my buddies land as well. I also get 2 hunt 2 different neighbors land so that makes 10 for me

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I've got about 7 different places i can deer hunt, but as for squirrel huntin, being from way out in the country, I know everone in this part of the county and have permission to several locations.

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
Lease's -2100 acres multiple tracts.

Private free-600

Poison springs-bunch

MY 17 acres at my house that joins the Ouachita national forest- BUNCH.

Working on several hundred in Oklahoma that is private land.

A friend has several hundred around the Marshall area that He wants to me to come up and hunt.

I don't know how to answer the question...............maybe just enough :biggrin:

·
Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,005 Posts
3 Private
1-300 acres of Family Farmland outside of Gentry
1-25 acre track in Fayetteville --Customer over run in Deer :biggrin:
1-300 acre track in Fayetteville - Bosses family land these 2 tracks are across the road from each other in with in 5 minutes of the house..:clap: this will be 1st yr hunting on both...
I have some others that I'm working on some of these are customers that dont Deer hunt and are over run in Deer :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.