Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else neglect everything as bad as I did this year? I think I'm the only one on my street with leaves left in the yard. For that matter, I think I'm the only one who has a plume of feathers over his house when the wind gets up!:biggrin: Funny, seems like the same thing happened last year. Probably enough time between now and turkey season...paint the dining room, clean the guns, leaves, wash the truck, kiss the wife, dig out the turkey calls, go to church...come to think of it, there may not be enough time before turkey season:wink:

·
Administrator
81,448 Posts
My honey-do list wouldn't get done if it was the only thing I ever worked on. Since I know this, I don't work on it very much... :smack: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
I try to accomplish just enough of the Honey-do list to stay on the still gettin' supper list!!!

But, yeah; I've got several things to get "done" 'fore turkey season rolls around and before the crappie start spawning!!!!

Washing huntin' clothes and other truck is right up there at the top right now!!! I walked into the shed where I keep some of my junk and it was RANK to say the least!!! But, I sure will miss that smell before duck season rolls back around again!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I know the feelin

My list just seems to keep growing.I hope there's enough time to get it done before turkey season, but I still have to take down my deer stands,put away waders,decoys,ect and get all my turkey stuff out.Looks kinda like the list my not get cleared.
Oh yeah,I still got leaves in the yard too!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
come on down to my yard when you get done, Tex

But come to think of it, you ain't ever raked your yard. The wind ought to be sending my feathers up to your yard as I type.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But come to think of it, you ain't ever raked your yard. The wind ought to be sending my feathers up to your yard as I type.
Funny, I don't recall seeing any feathers in your yard:head: The wind probably did send something from your yard to mine, maybe the stench of a filthy lie:biggrin: You're probably right about the way my neighbors think though...I'm figuring eventually they'll form a coalition and rake em for me. Maybe you should think about getting something going there...:thumb:

·
Registered
41 Posts
We're working on a coaliton alright....

Something about depopulating all the Texans on the street. Its going to start at my house and head up your way!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You'd proabably wind up hunting AND cooking a lot more if they did that. Fellas, always question tne man who talks rough about Texans on one hand and sleeps with them on the other.:biggrin:

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
Heck, my leaves aren't raked, my truck hasn't been washed and is full of camo, there boots and other hunting crap all over the yard and my climbing stand and feeder are still out in the woods... but I didn't even go duck hunting. :smack:
The good news... I've been squirrel hunting instead and season doesn't close for another month. :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts