Votes: 33 17.5%
  • 60 + Min.

Votes: 87 46.0%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed in other polls and threads that a lot of people are able to evening hunt, so I was wondering how far from your hunting land most of yall are?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I have a 500 acre lease right outside the front door, 90 acres 6 miles away,
and another lease about 20 miles away. If I want to get serious about killing deer I have to go to the big lease. The other 2 plots you could hunt all week and not see a deer.

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
That kind of depends. If I hunt the club it's about an hour and a half.
Hunt my private 600 acres about 30 minutes........at the house just walk out the door.
All National Forest behind me and I live on 17 acres that border it.
Within short driving range to tens of thousands of national forest land so.........:thumb:

·
Registered
466 Posts
I hunt on 40 that I own and live on +400 acre lease that joins me on one side + 160 acres my neighbor lets me hunt that joins me on the other side+ all that joins Corp of Engineers property. Just get on the four wheeler and go somewhere or if it is real wet or cold back up to the wood stove and watch the food plot and corn feeder out the living room window. GOD IS GOOD!!!

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
From the house in Camden....it's 125 miles from the house to the front door of the cabin...
from GM's place, our new house in Texarkana, it's 205 miles...right at 4 hours..................

to the 'On-call' lease, about 15-20 minutes..........

·
Registered
972 Posts
From the house here in T-town, it's about 215 miles and takes about 4 1/2 hours if HG is driving :biggrin::biggrin: but if I'm driving I can make it in about 4 hours if not pulling the trailer ..............but it is worth it :up:!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.