Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last I heard Dardanelle was way up and muddy. Anyone know if its above/below normal pool? I may be headed over there this week to stock up on catfish and bream :thumb:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Last I heard Dardanelle was way up and muddy. Anyone know if its above/below normal pool? I may be headed over there this week to stock up on catfish and bream :thumb:
The lake level does'nt change much . The river is up and muddy from looking off the bridge on #7. Muddy water should'nt effect the cats. Nimrod would be a good alterative for you Wes.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nimrod would be a good alterative for you Wes.:thumb:
Yeah, but I'd have to pay to camp there :smack: I got a buddy who has a house there we're gonna use. It ain't camping, but I won't be sweating in the tent at midnight either :thumb:

I saw some pics from all that rain we got a while back and wanted to make sure the water was down again. It was up pretty good there for a while!

My main purpose for this trip is to run my trot lines and fill the freezer with some catfish and bream. I may do some trolling for striper, and if we have time I wanna go over to the power plant and see how the fishing is over there (heard it was good fishing there). The rest of the time we'll probably be bass fishing :doh: I guess they're fun to catch, but I'd rather hunt down some whites, hybrids or big cats with a rod and reel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.