Arkansas Hunting banner

What Method did you use to get your turkey?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
I wasn't playing around with them this year :biggrin: . I broke in my new gun "maggie". Browning Silver 3.5 with a jellyhead choke, shooting whinchester extended #6. She performed well.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Actually I'm not an SOB. My mother was married to my dad for 40 years before he passed away with lung cancer! My mother is a very godly, christian mother! I'm not in Madison Co. Don't know if I ever have been. As stated, I'm not an SOB but I am a preacher. You should watch your mouth or typing or whatever!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Actually I'm not an SOB. My mother was married to my dad for 40 years before he passed away with lung cancer! My mother is a very godly, christian mother! I'm not in Madison Co. Don't know if I ever have been. As stated, I'm not an SOB but I am a preacher. You should watch your mouth or typing or whatever!
I was just joking about people calling too much, not necessarily trying to imply that you do or that you specifically are an SOB. I dont think BBD was either. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
This was a pretty good thread till Jimmy Swaggert got his panties in a wad. I'm overseas and have spent the better of my time since 9/11 overseas so grow some thicker skin and lets hear some turkey stories. I haven't been turkey hunting since spring 2001. Right now even John Stiles tells a pretty good turkey hunting story.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,500 Posts
This was a pretty good thread till Jimmy Swaggert got his panties in a wad. I'm overseas and have spent the better of my time since 9/11 overseas so grow some thicker skin and lets hear some turkey stories. I haven't been turkey hunting since spring 2001. Right now even John Stiles tells a pretty good turkey hunting story.
Good Lord willing, dd, you'll get home soon, and when you do.........I hope you get a goodern everytime you get to go!:up:

·
Registered
691 Posts
My hat is off to the black powder shotgun hunters. I always wanted a muzzleloading shotgun for turkey hunting. I have killed alot of deer with a .50 cal T/C Renegade and have hunted squirrels several times with a .36 cal Hatfield. You will earn your squirrels with a muzzleloader for sure.

What type of muzzleloader shotgun do you guys use and what is the load?

LC

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.