Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy shot these two 8pts yesterday afternoon. It was a great day to be in the woods. I saw 6 racked bucks and he saw 7!! I watched a nice 9pt make a rub. I also got to watch the deer he ended up shooting stand up on his hind legs messing with a licking branch!! This was my 1st buck of the year. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen.

Me and my deer.

About 1/2 way out of the woods.(We had to drag both of them close to 1/4 mile!!!)

A pic together.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Me and my buddy shot these two 8pts yesterday afternoon. It was a great day to be in the woods. I saw 6 racked bucks and he saw 7!! I watched a nice 9pt make a rub. I also got to watch the deer he ended up shooting stand up on his hind legs messing with a licking branch!! This was my 1st buck of the year. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen.

Me and my deer.

About 1/2 way out of the woods.(We had to drag both of them close to 1/4 mile!!!)

A pic together.
Whats the red headed guys name? He looks familiar but I cant tell real good by the pic.

·
Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
1,527 Posts
All I can say is Awesome. Congrats to you and your buddy. I'm glad late season payed off for yall. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,339 Posts
Congrats on a couple of great bucks. Makes me want to get back in the woods with my bow. Been kinda hard for me to do with all the squirrel hunting I've been doing though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good job. I saw several on the side of the road this week. All but one was missing 1 antler.

I have switched to waterfowl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts