Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my buddy shot these two 8pts yesterday afternoon. It was a great day to be in the woods. I saw 6 racked bucks and he saw 7!! I watched a nice 9pt make a rub. I also got to watch the deer he ended up shooting stand up on his hind legs messing with a licking branch!! This was my 1st buck of the year. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen.

Me and my deer.

About 1/2 way out of the woods.(We had to drag both of them close to 1/4 mile!!!)

A pic together.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Me and my buddy shot these two 8pts yesterday afternoon. It was a great day to be in the woods. I saw 6 racked bucks and he saw 7!! I watched a nice 9pt make a rub. I also got to watch the deer he ended up shooting stand up on his hind legs messing with a licking branch!! This was my 1st buck of the year. I was beginning to wonder if it was going to happen.

Me and my deer.

About 1/2 way out of the woods.(We had to drag both of them close to 1/4 mile!!!)

A pic together.
Whats the red headed guys name? He looks familiar but I cant tell real good by the pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.